Oct 20, 2009

Prayer

Last night I headed to Rose's room to begin the bedtime routine of book, prayer, then song. As I entered I found she had already began without me. She was sitting up hands folded, eye squinched, head bowed, giggling. As I walked in she says " oh, hehe, I was just praying to God, hehe". I was dying to hear her prayer and wanted to encourage her so I sat and let her finish. She began by asking for peace on her and Leo, then said she would like to eat candy tomorrow and finally she wanted to get herself dressed in the morning. I began to imagine God's joy with our first prayers/convos with him how ever simple they begin. Sweet.


2 comments:

Jessica Mc said...

precious

Anonymous said...

Love it! The boys always end their prayers with, "...And make the earth clean. Amen!"