Mar 8, 2010

Celebrate Good Times! Come on!


My sister Ashley is officially engage to be married to Will Rudicill. Now, that spelling is a guess, so.... I'm going to have to learn how to spell her new name.
This picture was taken 2 days after they shared the news. When I got wind that the big questions was coming her way I thought to myself 'How would I hope somebody would react to my engagement? or What would Ashley and Will hope?'. So I decided I should react with much enthusiasm and celebration ie: squeals, clapping of hands, jumping up and down, hugs all around, and not to hold back my true excitement.

I just cried.

I probably hugged Will for too long and Ashley probably thought I misheard her saying 'I'm dying' not 'I'm getting married'. Oops! At least, I pulled myself together and gave her a high-five 2 days later!

2 comments:

not public said...

...so sweet! You make me want to cry!!

Unknown said...

I didn't mind your reaction. You can hug my fiancee as long as you want- I went to see the Notebook with yours! Whoops! I think I win inappropriate ;) I love you!