Jan 16, 2009

Boring

A lot of teachers hang this list of things Bill Gates says about pulling yourself up by your bootstraps.

RULE 7
Before you were born, your parents weren't as boring as
they are now. They got that way from paying your bills,
cleaning your clothes and listening to you talk about
how cool you are. So before you save the rain forest
from the parasites of your parent's generation, try
delousing the closet in your own room.

I do sense myself becoming boring. To prove it to you, here is a list of some things that were exciting to me today:

1. I drank like 10 cups of water.
2. I got my grades done.
3. I got to wear blue jeans to work.
4. I read, and didn't like, Kanye West's blog
5. We had enough milk for 2 bowls of honey nut cheerios.
6. Kyra made salad with Banana Peppers and Salami.
7. I made a genius list that played mostly 90s songs.
8. I found some really old anti-drinking posters in the teachers lounge which will appear on this blog at a later date.

So I guess I'm not THAT boring ;)

2 comments:

kcwyyh said...

Well said.

Boring is not what you (not) do.

Boring is when you are not thinking.

A wise man from HK at XU.

Jessica Mc said...

i cant wait to see the posters