Nov 3, 2008

That Little Booger



Today, Rose comes out of the bathroom and proudly announces to me that she went potty "just like a boy!". I froze for a minute trying to imagine everything that this could mean, then I slowly walked to the bathroom and asked her to explain. Her explanation involved her pulling up her dress, standing with her feet apart, and explaining to me how boys just stand up and pee!... on the floor! She was very proud. I had to (with a straight face!) tell her how everybody does pee into the potty and if it goes on the floor then thats just an accident. She put her chin down, looked at the floor and flopped her arms at her sides, "oh... okay... alwight".

2 comments:

Jessica Mc said...

haahah! precious child

Ashlee Knight said...

i tried to pee like a boy when i was rose's age too...needless to say it didn't work for me either.