Jun 16, 2009

"I had a Big Wheel!"


Did you have a Big Wheel? I did! I vividly remember riding around, flipping my pedals, trying to drive with the handle backwards, turning it over on its back and spinning the front wheel like a mechanics of sorts, scrubbing it with care alongside my parents as they washed their cars on a Saturday morning. If you had a Big Wheel you loved it. And you know it because every time anyone mentions them you must respond...... "I had a Big Wheel!" Big Wheel riders must express the love we had for our Big Wheels. And why not? They are awesome!























Tomorrow is Rose's third birthday and we stayed up tonight assembling her gift. We are excited to welcome her to The Family of Big Wheels tomorrow! So, give a shout out if you had a Big Wheel!

4 comments:

okaywong said...

So where did you guys put Rose's crazy coupe?

-My mom, referrinng to the COZY coupe we got rose last Christmas.

Isaac hunter said...

I stayed up forever after the christmas eve services at Summit last year, putting a big wheel together for my daughter . You needed Jedi powers to assemble it, I had none. When she sat down on it... both pedals shot off like rockets. It is still in the garage, testifying in silence to the weakness of my assembly skills.

Congrats on your success. Miss you all.

Unknown said...

Go here...
does this look familiar!??!

http://blog.crowncombo.com/2007/07/15/say-hi-to-my-big-wheel.aspx

Jessica Mc said...

me and rachel used to always get the same presents for christmas...in order for there to be no jealousy or fights. the christmas i got my big wheel...rachel turns to mom and dad and says "wheres mine???" i dont think she ever got one. :(