Aug 8, 2008

Ear Flips

Allow me to be neurotic for a moment...

So some of you may have noticed that my (OW) hair has several strange qualities. One that I have noticed as is grows longer is its propensity to defy gravity just around my ears and "flip" straight out of the sides of my head something like an older pipi long-stockings with bed head.

This used to confuse me because to me, hair on your head should generally be pretty uniform. By this I mean people generally don't have half a carrot-top and half a Michael Jackson hair doo etc. This is probably best so as not to appear indecisive or duplicitous or something like that...

Well anyways I'm feeling a little more encouraged these days because I've noticed that some of my favorite celebrity personalities have been sporting the flip including John Krasinski from the Office, and Jeff Dye from the Last Comic Standing.



It's still really strange that it does that though.

No comments: