Aug 21, 2008

Warning, your iPod is dangerous.

I haven't posted in a while since school has made my inner dialogue something like a conversation between a horse race announcer and the micro-machine man. Kyra made marinara tonight which translates to "love" for me and finally, I'm slowing down.

In case you wanted to know, Rose is currently out in the yard with her mother. She's wearing a green shirt, and panties, and that's it.

The good news is that we discovered the smell coming from her nose was due to "blockage". The color was verified by the doctor as being black. Rose must have disliked her visit to the doctor because when she learned she would have to return the next day she promptly "snot rocketed" the problem out of her nose and to our amusement (and soon to be yours) we discovered the culprit:



My old friend Jay said it best, "It smelled like a corpse."

1 comment:

Ashlee Knight said...

i've retold this story at least five times.