Sep 23, 2008

Short-Order Cook and Catering

We concluded tonight that although Kyra and I undergo a good deal of daily stress, our life's demands are different in form. Kyra, we decided, is more of a short order cook, with immediate demands she tries to problem solve on the go, putting out fires as they come. I on the other hand, like a caterer on mother's day, know my time zapping adversaries almost months in advance and wake up to them each morning like a deer in the headlights.

What's your stress brand?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd say I fall under auto mechanic...you can do basic maintenance yourself, but if something goes you gotta come see me... and no one likes the mechanic and everyone thinks he over charges...and kinda how you have to forfeit use of your car- you forfeit feeling in your jaw for several hours... but I don't have cool coveralls with the name Norm embrodried on them... :(

okaywong said...

Ash - you win for the funniest comment of the history of this blog! lol