Jul 20, 2010

Eric the Bana of my existence




A while back Kyra and I played a twisted version of 'would you rather' where I gave kyra a succession of alternatives of attractive celebrities to date (if I died).

We moved through the list of grossies where she had to pick between Jim Gaffigan and Pewee Herman. And through the varsity team, John Stamos, George Clooney etc. I was very satisfied to learn that things like character and humor were the major determinate of her choices and was more than happy to see Brad Pitt drop off early in the game and we finally arrived at Ashton Kutcher. I was more than pleased.

Then today happened.

We started talking about celebs again (seriously don't talk about this much) and to my behest there is a new love in her life.

Eric Bana. Barf.

She said something about him being a good listener or something - I don know I wasn't really paying attention - lol.

I hope he doesn't time travel to my world cause I would be sad.




No comments: