May 13, 2008

Anniversary

Tomorrow is me and Kyra's 3rd anniversary. So much has changed, to say the least. We'll never go back to the first few days of our marriage (which is both good and sad) but my reaction to these years is that they have gone so fast! I'd better watch out - I'll bet the next thirty pass at the same rate.

Here are my top ten memories from our 3 years - other than having babies cause that would be too obvious. The following are not in order to significance:

10. When that huge "palmetto bug" almost crawled in my mouth while I was sleeping.
9. When we bought tickets to Carowinds and went to the front of the line for the Batman roller coaster because we were a couple.
8. When went out for coffee on Valentine's day in the snow.
7. When we bought our whiteboard.
6. When we sang guy and girl parts to the Postal Service.
5. When you helped me rebound the basketball - when you were pregnant.
4. When we went to the beach and you were wearing blue.
3. When you dared me to do a back-flip on the diving board.
2. "I cry myself to sleep JIIIIMMMM."
1. Sampson

Happy 3rd Anniversary - I love you tooooo!

4 comments:

okaywong said...

you're great

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! I was SO there 3 years ago!!
You 2 are the cutest!!

okaywong said...

thank you!

Becki said...

Kyga and Oller,
Congradulations on year #3. It does go by so fast. It was so great to have met your family for the short time that we were there. We miss you guys so much and want to come see you on Memorial weekend if you're not busy. Talk to you soon, and cheers to a lifetime of love and happiness.
Love,
Nate and Becki