Jun 19, 2008

Student Life 2008



Been at camp for the past 4 days. The constant coat of dirt and sweat makes me feel like I'm back IN middle school. There are many good things that have been going on which I probably won't ever get to blog about but my favorite story...

Dustin and I were at the Youth Pastor meeting when this woman approached me:

Her: Hey, how's it going? I'm Sandy Sanderton from Sandterton Church. I was wondering if you had the tabs for "Your grace is enough".

Oliver thinking: I just met her I don't know how she knows I can play guitar.

Oliver: Sure!

Her: Because we have really loved you guys playing that song this week and we have some talented musicians coming in next week and we really want them to play that song.

Oliver thinking: She does NOT realize that I'm not the Asian violin player from Todd Agnew's band.

Dustin
leaves because he can't hold in the laughter

Oliver: Oh, ....um..... yup, just write down your e-mail and I'll give it to Todd.

Hey, you would have done the same thing.

3 comments:

okaywong said...

wow oli your hair looks good since youve been gone

Jessica Mc said...

ha!

Anonymous said...

ahahahahaa

you never told us about that!!
thats priceless! =D


-ellie