Jun 6, 2008

Zoo

I love doing stuff with Rose because a lot of the time its the first time she has ever tried it. You should have seen her face when we first saw the giraffes.

Da alook adat!

What is that Rose?

Adon know!


Although I'm going back for summer work Monday I think the summer has officially begun! I mean, for one, it's hot as the dickens. Plus, my AP training course got canceled at USC Upstate which gives us a couple more days in July to play with.

We'll be moving into our new house soon. I'm excited about friends and family visiting. Much to be thankful for.








If you too are enjoying summer vacation and have some time to read check out my Dad's blog. Mostly legal/political issues and I'm sure strongly opinionated =) and well written as always.

Anyways, happy summer. Call me.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: