Apr 10, 2008

Chapter 3


This is my wife, Kyra, just after labor with Leo. Is is just me or does she look suspiciously good after giving birth to another human being? Kyra is a beautiful, strong, smart and kind person. She puts her family first in everything she does. She also confronts fears and discouragements daily by depending on God. I can't tell you how many times she has told me the right thing at times when I don't have any more hope.

Today she is coming home with our new son and we're going to start a new chapter of our life. My hope is that we'll be as good of parents as ours were. I'm also reminded that there's nothing in the world more important than family; I want to make new commitments to making choices that reflect this.

Thanks to all of our friends and families for support. We LOVE you!

1 comment:

Jessica Mc said...

this is exactly what i thought when i saw this picture. "hey guys i just had a baby. yay!" or maybe its more like "yay???" you are all precious.
-jmac