Apr 27, 2008

Top 10 Rose Sayings...

The following are my favorite things Rose says on a daily basis:

10. I love Rose, You love Rose...Me love Rose.
9. Mamama ooo hotay milk...tootie tup (Bring me warm milk in my Cookie Monster Cup)
8. AAAA scee mee (Ahhh you scared me!)
7. Rose do you want to go to church to play toys? "Awwight".
6. Mamama, ahome, aseep, a pirrow, a tired!
5. i waa wazzz (I love the Wizard of Oz)
4. a talk a gammy a puter (I want to talk to grandma on the computer)
3. a beebee brudder a cwyin'!
2. NO MINE!
1. A Wose's pretty house (That's Rose's pretty house.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is great stuff that you will love to read many years from now when Rosie is all grown up! Of course I love her to bits. hope to call you on Saturday am and see my babies, Rosie and Leo.

Love, Mom