Jul 28, 2008

Accomplishments?

I'm starting to think I'm a glutton for change. Some friends of ours recently went on a 10 year anniversary and listed all the things that have changed since they were married 10 years ago on their blog. I laughed at myself when I realized our three year marriage has sustained the same amount of changes...maybe more.

Just for fun, here's a comprehensive list of jobs I could technically include on my 24 year old resume:
  1. Schlotzsky's Deli - Food Prep.
  2. Swanson Pool - Lifeguard
  3. Gap - Sales
  4. Subway - Sandwich Artist
  5. Hoosier Cafe - Food Prep.
  6. Read Front Desk - Clerk
  7. Heckman Deckoration - Painter/Gruntman
  8. McDonalds - Grillman
  9. Starbucks (Woodruff Rd./Ironwood & 23/ Main St.) - Barista
  10. Lieu's Chinese Bistro - Server
  11. Papa Vinos - Server
  12. House Dad - Slave
  13. Southside High School - Teacher
  14. CrossRoads Community Church - Intern
I am a jack of all trades but a master of none...

No comments: